Whether you have a large family or live alone, there is always a magic multicooker to suit every kind of home. It could be a one-person pot, or a big sharing one - these popular Electric Multi Cookers do the cooking for you so you spend less time on great meals.
Not all of us are fortunate enough to be spending these lockdown times with our family or housemates. For those who are alone at home, under quarantine, or simply a healthcare worker living solo to protect their family, cooking for oneself can be a huge chore. Almost the same amount of preparation and cleaning goes into making a solo meal as cooking for two or more people. That is why this portable multi-cooker is an amazing find! Small, portable and easy-to-clean, this multi cooker is perfect for studio flats, tiny rental rooms, or just those without access to a kitchen. A dual cookware system allows you to both fry and boil – so you can whip up an automatic stir fry cooker to pair with a hearty carrot ginger turmeric soup. We love how both the pot and non-stick frying pan can be stacked together and used as a take-away container – ideal for all you hardworking essential services folks who still want to eat home-cooked food. Even the handles can be folded in when not in use, saving you precious storage space. What is more, you can brew a soothing Luo Han Guo Tea in a flat-based teapot (not included) for rainy days. It is definitely one of the best solo multi cookers out there!
It is important to keep your grill clean, but using a wire grill brush can be more dangerous than helpful.
Wire brushes have always been the standard for cleaning grill grates. However, it is been found that the bristles can actually break off and wind up in your food. Consumer Reports even issued a warning against using these brushes a couple of years ago.
Here is what you need to know about wire grill brush danger.
Why a Wire Grill Brush Can Be Dangerous
As you might expect, wire barbecue grill brush bristles are sharp. And one study revealed that between 2002 and 2014, around 1,700 Americans had to go to the emergency room after accidentally ingesting wire bristles. And those were just the reported cases! They can cause severe damage internally, and may even require emergency surgery.
Health Canada even pushed for a new national standard to help stop these incidents from happening.